So you've created a beautiful work of art, and now you can't wait to show it to friends. Perhaps you want to discover even more lessons, or create your own to share your favorite drawing technique. In Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone! you can do all of this with ease.
Even more lessons
If you want to even further expand your artistic ability, you can purchase and download additional, optional lessons from the shop in the game. You can set up SpotPass™ communication from your Nintendo 3DS system to receive notices when new lessons are available.
The following lessons are available for purchase and download from the shop in the game. New lessons will be added to this list as they become available. Click on the lesson name for more details.
|Pointillism & Textures||$1.99|
|Fur & Feathers||$1.99|
|Reflection & Refraction||$1.99|
|Paint like Monet||$1.99|
|Paint like Van Gogh||$1.99|
- 1. To purchase additional lessons, select “Lessons” from the title screen menu.
- 2. On the Lessons screen, select “Add-on Lessons” from the menu.
- 3. To see available lessons, select “Purchase & Play” from the menu.
- 4. To purchase a lesson, click “Purchase” when highlighted over the lesson you would like to buy. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your purchase. Purchases can be made with your Nintendo eShop balance. You can add funds to your balance with a credit card or by redeeming a Nintendo 3DS Prepaid Card.
- 5. After your purchase is complete, the lesson will automatically be downloaded.
- 6. Once the download is complete, images for both the main lesson and mini lesson will be visible. Select the lesson you want to play, and tap “Start.”